All bookings are subject to the following terms and conditions:
RENTAL PERIOD AND COMMUNITY RULES
- The party leader listed on the booking formm ust be 25 years of age or older. The property may only be occupied by a maximum of 10 (Pooh's Palace) or 11 (Lilo's Paradise) people. All reservations are booked solely for persons named on the booking form and the Owner/Management Company reserves the right to refuse entrance or remove to those who are not named.
- Check in time is 4:00 pm on the arrival date. Check out time is 10am or earlier on the departure date. Early or late check in/out require prior approval and may incur and additional charge.
- No more than 5 vehicles will be permitted into the resort for any booking. Only 2-3 may be parked at the home. All vehicles must be parked in the driveway, without overflowing into the grass, sidewalk or street. If you have additional vehicles, you must get a pass to park them in the overflow lot.
- All drivers entering Windsor Hills must present a valid drivers license and a "voucher" which will be emailed to the party leader after the booking form is returned and final payment is received. The party leader must forward this voucher to all remainng vehicles. Each vehicle will be given a pass which will be scanned each time the vehicle enters and exits the gates. This pass is non-transferrable and may only be used by the assigned vehicle.
- Our home is provided on a self-catering basis. Unlike hotels, we do not have a supply closet down the hallway. We provide complimentary starter soap, toilet paper, and trash bags. Anything that gets used up cannot be re-supplied, such as paper towels, laundry or dishwasher detergent, soap, trash bags and toilet paper. Once these items are used, it is the your responsibility to replenish them throughout your stay.
- Windsor Hills is a family oriented vacation resort. No large parties will be tolerated. Guests are expected to respect quiet hours (11pm-7am). In addition, guests are expected to adhere to the community rules when using the WIndsor Hill amenities. These rules can be found on our website located at www.quinnsvacationhomes.com. The owner/management company reserves the right to remove guests who violate these rules and/or cause disturbances in the community. There will not be a refund if this occurs
- .It may be necessary during your stay for staff or agents of the Management Company to enter the premises in order to perform routine maintenance or repairs.
- Smoking and animals/pets are NOT ALLOWED in our home.
- The Owner/Management Company accept no responsibility or liability for loss or injury while staying in the property or using the facilities of the development. Guests are required to have appropriate insurance in force for the period of their trip. Loss of injury should be notified to your appropriate insurance company immediately.
- Parents must, at all times, supervise children when using pool facilities and the facilities of the development. Glass is not permitted in the pool area.
- The pool heater is set and locked to a standard water temperature. The heater is set to operate at set hours during the day, this ensures that guests get the optimum benefit from the heating at normal times, and that we comply with the operating requirements of the system as laid down by the manufacturers. The actual water temperature will vary with the ambient temperature, time of use and prevailing weather conditions.
- The Owner/Management Company accept no responsibility or liability for failure of equipment in the rental property. After notification of failure, the Management Company and owner will rectify the problem in a reasonable and timely manner.
- The Owner/Management Company accept no responsibility or liability for the unavailability of any of the facilities of the development.
- Although every effort is made to provide you with accurate information, all information given and descriptions given are only a guide and may vary. In the event mistakes occur we accept no liability.
- The Owner/Management Company accept no responsibility for and shall not be liable in respect of loss/damage/cancellation or changes caused by force majeure events (eg. Strikes, flood, fires, airport closures etc.) or any other event beyond our control.
ADDITIONAL DETAILS AND DEFINITIONS
RATES: All rates include your entire party. Prices quoted are subject to change. Owners reserve the right to correct or amend errors in advertised or confirmed prices.Once a reservation has been confirmed, the rates will not change unless additional services (ex: pool heat) are requested by the renter. All rates subject to 13% tax. A cleaning fee will be incurred for stays of less than 1 week.
CONFIRMATION: A reservation request is not a confirmed booking. After making a reservation, a booking form and contract will be sent to you. This booking form and contract must be completed, signed by the leader of the party, and returned to us with a deposit of $400. Upon receipt of the completed booking form, contract and deposit, confirmation of the booking will be sent to the party leader. Please review the confirmation carefully, and ensure that this is correct, if it is not please inform us immediately. IT STATES THAT YOU ARE AGREEING TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS listed in this document.
CANCELLATION: Cancellation must be in writing by the party leader. In the event of cancellation, the following charges apply:
8 weeks or more prior to your arrival – full refund
6-8 weeks prior to rental period - loss of deposit only ($400)
less than 6 weeks prior to arrival - 100% of rental
For most reasons beyond your control cancellations will be covered by your Travel insurance.
CHANGES: If you decide to change the date of your holiday, the rates are subject to change. Wherever possible changes to dates will be accommodated, however changes have to be done in writing, and may be subject to a $75 charge.
SECURITY DEPOSIT: A credit card number must be given for all reservations to act as a security deposit. No charge will be made to the credit card unless there is damage to the rental property in excess of normal wear and tear during the rental period. The Guest agrees that the Party Leader remains responsible for all loss from the property or its inventory during the Rental Period. Further the guest acknowledges and understands that Party Leader must notify the Owner of any damage that occurs during their stay immediately to avoid penalties. The Guest agrees that the Owner can charge the credit card additional fees up to $500 to cover items such as unapproved early arrival or late departure charges, sheriff call-out charges due to mis-use of alarm, loss or breakage of inventory items, and accidental damage to the Property or its equipment.
EXCESSIVE LOSSES & DAMAGE: Where loss or damage to the Property, the inventory, or equipment exceeds $500, the Owner will bill the Guest for the shortfall, and the Guest agrees to pay within 14 days. In the event that the Guest fails to pay any such shortfall, the Owner reserves the right to exercise any legal remedies to pursue the amount owed from the Guest. Where the Owner and or management company finds damage or loss to the Property following the Guests departure that, in the view of the Owner and or management company, constitutes malicious or wanton damage, the Owner and or management company reserves the right to notify law enforcement authorities and prosecute, in addition to billing the Guest for the full amount of repair or replacement, and the Guest agrees to pay within 14 days.
DEPOSITS: Deposit of $400 is required and has to be paid in full 7 days after booking confirmation. If you pay by personal check or business check, your booking will not be confirmed until the check has cleared our bank. We accept Visa, MasterCard, bank checks, personal checks, money orders, and payments made through PayPal. Reservations are confirmed on a first come first served basis and some dates are extremely in demand.
BALANCE - Full payment for rental and security deposit is due no later than 8 weeks prior to arrival date. Bookings made within 8 weeks of arrival are payable in full, together with the security deposit, at the time of the booking. If final balance is not paid in full by this date and we have not heard from you, the hold for the dates will be released and the initial $400.00 payment may be forfeited. This payment can be made by credit card, check, money order or cashier’s check. About one week before your arrival date, detailed directions to the home as well as the lock box code will be sent to you.
NO PETS OR SMOKING: Our home is non-smoking. If you smoke we request that you do so outside, and we thank you in advance for your help and understanding. Please note that pets are strictly not permitted in our home. If it is discovered that you have smoked, or had a pet in the home, there is an automatic charge of $500 to cover the cost of professionally cleaning all carpets and upholstery. There is also an additional charge should a pest control company’s services be required.
INSURANCE: We strongly recommend that you take out travel and medical holiday insurance, for all members of the party, to cover unforeseen circumstances which may necessitate the cancellation of your booking. Travel insurance may cover the cost of cancellation for reasons beyond your control.
FORCE MAJEURE: The owners or property management company do not accept any liability occasioned to strikes, riots, political unrest, hostilities, war, threat of war, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, fire, flood, technical weather problems to transport, aircraft grounding, closure of airports or ports, weather conditions, or any other even beyond our control.
LIABILITY OF SWIMMING POOL: During your stay the owners and management company do not accept any liability what so ever for death, personal injury, accidents, loss or damage to persons or personal effects however caused. The property has a swimming pool, and the owners and Management Company do not accept any responsibility in the event of injury or death as a result of using the pool. All children must be supervised at all times. Also caution must be taken around any wet areas.
CANCELLATION CONDITIONS: We reserve the right to cancel the reservation if payment has not been received in accordance with the conditions above. Should circumstances beyond our control require us to cancel a booking, you will receive a full refund of all monies paid to date and no liability can be accepted.
PAYMENTS: We accept Visa and MasterCard, personal checks, money orders, and payments made through PayPal. There will be a 3% fee added to PayPal transactions to cover the excessive fees PayPal places on sellers.All bookings are subject to the following terms and conditions: